INTERNATIONAL COMIC SHOWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do YOU want to see at BICS?

+14
judge_echo
jenika
AlanH
Swamp Boy
simonwyatt
middenface
Bov
oddballuk
abarron
hes
Paul Smith
Harry
Admin
Simon
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who do YOU want to see at BICS? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do YOU want to see at BICS?

Post  chattytumbler Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Much like hunting in Africa the "big six" for me (as an avid zombie fan) at the convention will be:

Charlie Adlard - Fingers crossed for the TV series
Shaun Phillips - Spiderman, Spiderman, Can he swing from a tree, no he can't he's a zom-bee
Declan Shavley - 28 days later rocks!

Duncan Fregredo - Didn't think Mignola could find a replacement artist for Hellboy. Was wrong.
David Lloyd - V for Vendetta

John Higgins - Colourist for Watchman, will just need Alan Moore to sign my book to finish the triumvirate!

Never been to a convention before so quite looking forward to it all. Hope to bag the big six on one day :-) but if not it's only an excuse to go back the next day and spend even more money!

Who would I love to see next year?

Robert Kirkman (65 autographs here please!), Tony Moore (so i can get those early Walking Dead's signed off) and Simon Bisley and Carlos Ezquerra (who are just gods of art!)
chattytumbler
chattytumbler

Back to top Go down

Who do YOU want to see at BICS? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do YOU want to see at BICS?

Post  Admin Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:39 am

Wow, you are going to have such a great weekend at the show as all six of those creators are signing.

If you like Zombies be sure to check out the Accent Uk and Scar Comics tables too. :-)

Shane

chattytumbler wrote:Much like hunting in Africa the "big six" for me (as an avid zombie fan) at the convention will be:

Charlie Adlard - Fingers crossed for the TV series
Shaun Phillips - Spiderman, Spiderman, Can he swing from a tree, no he can't he's a zom-bee
Declan Shavley - 28 days later rocks!

Duncan Fregredo - Didn't think Mignola could find a replacement artist for Hellboy. Was wrong.
David Lloyd - V for Vendetta

John Higgins - Colourist for Watchman, will just need Alan Moore to sign my book to finish the triumvirate!

Never been to a convention before so quite looking forward to it all. Hope to bag the big six on one day :-) but if not it's only an excuse to go back the next day and spend even more money!

Who would I love to see next year?

Robert Kirkman (65 autographs here please!), Tony Moore (so i can get those early Walking Dead's signed off) and Simon Bisley and Carlos Ezquerra (who are just gods of art!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bics.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  oddballuk Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Reviving this thread for 2010! Very Happy

Such a shame to see that Tommy Lee Edwards has had to cancel so here's hoping that, with over 6 weeks weeks to go, there are other guests still to be announced!

How about Guy Davis?
Steve Dillon
Glenn Fabry

Maybe other Batman artists like Andy Clarke, Frazer Irving or Cameron Stewart?

There is Turkish artist Yildary Cinar who's now at DC (formerly an Image artist) and friend of the already announced Mahmud Asrar?

Any of these would be great! Smile

oddballuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:33 am

It would be great to see:

Irving Frazier, Chris Weston, Garbett, Declan Shalvey, Kevin O'Neill

Harry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3